Monday, February 1, 2010

I look forward to every change of season....

And I cannot name a favourite time because each one presents diverse opportunities in dressing-up!  I go through my closet as soon as the weather signals transition, in order to organize my wardrobe for efficient  pickings and pairings for the season.  I neatly store away the "old" and take out the "new."  You will be amazed at how fun it is to "rediscover" previous finds!  As my girlfriend Teri says "I went shopping in my closet!"
Here are my staples for spring and summer, items picked out carefully throughout many years, cherished and worn lovingly, because true-love never dies.....

bejeweled thong sandals

turquoise necklace
N E W O N E, Vienna


fun earrings

TOUS Barcelona


very soft and slouchy, will love it forever...
Falorni Le Borse tote, Pitti, Vienna
faux reptile high heels
MAXSTUDIO Outlet store
stilleto step-ins
Jil Sander,Vienna
necklace/belt
MarniLolo's Consignment, Saint Helena
faux tortoiseshell bangles

yummy accessories, Vienna

"I'm all set for this season" ballerinas

Tory Burch and ATTILIO GIUSTI LEOMBRUNI (don't you just love his name?)


jelly thongs

coral necklace

pearl-studded thongs

and this one is work-in-progress
 a Gucci belt (I wish I have!) 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Cristine, I recently went shopping in my closet and found a sexy leather dress from North Beach Leather in San Francisco circa 1987. It is the military style which is quite big this year. Jen Corey wore it at Miss America and received many raves. I believe it was the year she was born. I love that, aged like a fine wine!

Teri