Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Start with the shoes and work your way up.... (I)

I declare that it has never been so easy to put your best "feet" forward!  In case you haven't noticed, the current selection in footwear is sumptuous and the most coveted shoes are indeed wearable art!

Having said that, I maintain that skinny jeans are here to stay and how very kind that they have versatile wear - being absolutely complementary to every style of shoes this season.  Well, Teri did once say "start with the shoes and work your way up!"

Here's the skinny.......

I tried on 10 pairs of jeans at Macy's on Monday and left empty-handed because none compared to what I already had on - my Current/Elliot legging jeans. I came home and spent a good hour dress-rehearsing and am happy to declare that this is how I'd do it.....


Booties over jeans
Bettye Muller RIDER at Zappos couture
Be & D Memphis Boot at Zappos couture
Soar high on these
Givenchy at Zappos couture

my favourite.....
Michael Kors at Zappos couture
Diane Von Furstenberg Aegean at Zappos couture

and finally the classic thong sandals
Michael Kors at Zappos couture
At long last, good riddance to kitten heels!!!!

I'll be back soon to show these shoes with dresses and skirts....


No comments: