Wednesday, January 20, 2010

WHAT I AM WEARING TODAY.....

It's been pouring and it doesn't look like this rain is going to let up anytime soon (yes, even in sunny California!)  As much as I'd like to think spring and post some interesting finds and looks that I wish to follow in the coming season, I need to stay warm and dry.  Here is my outfit today and it's keeping me just that.  And considering how wet, grey and cold it is outside, I am going to splash colour by stranding bracelets on my wrist and draping my favourite scarves and shawls (one at a time of course!)

Scarves, ETRO 
fleece cardigan, Calvin Klein
from the CK outlet store $29.90
down vest, Moncler 
Patent leather boots,  Hogan

Shawl, Hugo Boss                               

My dear friend Alexandra thoughtfully sent over an addition to my crazy collection of Zoé Bonbon bracelets (can't get enough of them!) and this one is the theme of my sorely missed home, Vienna!  I am doing a mélange of this bracelet with another favourite designer, LyievanRycke.  What I love about these "schnick schnacks" is that they have adjustable laces and can be worn fitted to your wrists! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.